"Glorify God with Art" Art Show
St. Albert the Great Parish is hosting an art show on August 19 and 20 and inviting young parishioners to submit their art for display at the church.
Registration deadline: July 31, 2017.
Guidelines for participation:
- Participants must be between the ages of 12 to 19 years.
- Emerging & professional artists are welcome.
- Each artist/photographer can display up to 4 pieces.
- For the display purposes, photograph should be printed on printed on canvas, metal, acrylic, and foam core or photograph paper.
- All paper must be framed or mounted.
- All photographs must be professional quality (no standard home printing)
- Images must be 11”x14”or larger.
- The participants must provide their own easel(s).
- Registration deadline is July 31.
- Submission date for art/photograph is August 16 between 4:30pm-8:30pm and must be in person
- Acceptable mediums for art are Watercolour, Oil, Acrylic, Encaustic, Egg Tempura, Pencil, Charcoal, Inks and Pastel.
- Please make sure your work is well protected at the time of submission.
- Photographs must be well focused, free from noise, chromatic aberration and pixilation.
- Please send a small, low resolution digital image of each piece to Sunshine Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review by the committee
- Display of any art/photograph is at the discretion of the committee.
- Completed registration forms may be emailed to Sunshine Taylor: email@example.com or submitted in person to the Parish Office.