"Glorify God with Art" Art Show
St. Albert the Great Parish is hosting an art show on August 19 and 20 and inviting young parishioners to submit their art for display at the church.
Registration deadline: July 31, 2017.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 12 years of age & over.
2. Emerging & professional artists are welcome.
3. Each artist/photographer can display up to 4 pieces.
4. For the display purposes, photograph should be printed on canvas, metal, acrylic, and foam core or photograph paper.
5. All paper must be framed or mounted.
6. Images must be 11”x14”or larger.
7. The participants must provide their own easel(s).
8. Registration deadline is October 31, 2017.
9. Submission date for art/photograph is November 10 between 4:30pm-8:30pm and must be in person.
10. Acceptable mediums for art are Watercolour, Oil, Acrylic,
Encaustic, Egg Tempura, Pencil, Charcoal, Inks and Pastel.
11. Please make sure your work is well protected at the time of
12. Photographs must be well focused, free from noise, chromatic aberration and pixilation.
13. Please send a small, low resolution digital image of each piece to Sunshine Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review by the committee
14. Display of any art/photograph is at the discretion of the committee.
15. SATG Parish does not accept any responsibility for any lost or damaged items.
16. The art work must be picked up between 8:00PM-9:30PM on Nov 12, 2017 after the art show.
17. The sale of art work is not allowed inside the Church. However if someone wants to buy, please provide contact information.
18. Completed registration forms may be emailed to Sunshine Taylor: email@example.com or submitted in person to the Parish Office.